Academic Associations and Communities
- International Communication Association (ICA)
- National Communication Association (NCA)
- American Education of Journalism and Mass Communication (AEJMC）
- Computer-supported Cooperative Work and Social Computing (CSCW)
- Academy of Management (AOM)
- Association of Internet Research (AoIR)
Academic Career & Writing
- Scholarly Pursuits: A Guide to Professional Development During the Graduate Years by Cynthia Verba https://www.gsas.harvard.edu/current_students/scholarly_pursuits.php
- Frost, P. J., & Taylor, M. S. (Eds.). (1996). Rhythms of academic life: Personal accounts of careers in academia (Vol. 4). Sage Publications.
- Thomson, P., & Kamler, B. (2012). Writing for peer reviewed journals: strategies for getting published. Routledge.
- Newport, C. (2012). So good they can’t ignore you: why skills trump passion in the quest for work you love. Grand Central Publishing.
- Newport, C. (2016). Deep work: Rules for focused success in a distracted world. Grand Central Publishing.
Organizational Communication and Organizational Behaviors
- Keyton, J., & Shockley-Zalabak, P. (Eds.). (2004). Case studies for organizational communication: Understanding communication processes. Roxbury Publishing Company.
- The Handbook of the Psychology of Communication Technology
- how2stats: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr3OHuCSrwAO2KYP2CJB6zg
- W3Schools: http://www.w3schools.com/
- Social network analysis: http://faculty.ucr.edu/~hanneman/nettext/
- Systematic review and meta-analysis: http://www.campbellcollaboration.org/resources/training/The_Introductory_Methods.php